Samsung UN46ES6003 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz Slim LED HDTV (Black)

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

E470i-A0 47-inch Slim Tv Led

E470i-A0 47-inch Slim Tv Led


E470i-A0 47-inch Slim Tv Led

To start with, for the money I paid for this TV (on sale for $429), I'd probably buy it again.
Pros: The picture looks great in general, but I'd recommend playing around with the settings until you're satisfied. Compared to my last piece of crap TV, the sound is actually pretty great. The app selection is fairly small, but it has most of the staples - Netflix, Hulu Plus (if you like commercials), Pandora, Amazon Prime, and a bunch of those online movie stores everyone keeps pushing. It also has DLNA capability, which I haven't used since it froze up on me the first time I tried it. 4 HDMI inputs is also a big plus.

E470i-A0 47-inch Slim Tv Led


Cons: Even though it says 120hz, it really isn't. I've scoured the menus and the manuals looking for the Smooth Motion setting, but it just isn't there. I'm fairly sure they just skipped it for this model. I'm not a huge fan of the soap opera effect, but I don't really mind it. I DO mind this TV being labeled 120hz when it clearly is just a 60hz TV. 

E470i-A0 47-inch Slim Tv Led

No comments:

Post a Comment