Samsung UN46ES6003 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz Slim LED HDTV (Black)

Saturday, October 12, 2013

E320i-A0 32-inch Slim Tv

E320i-A0 32-inch Slim Tv


E320i-A0 32-inch Slim Tv

After reading all the reviews of the various TVs in this size range, I picked this one. I am very glad so far that I did. There was a minor issue the first couple of days in which I would get a No Signal message and the screen would go blank for maybe 3 seconds. It would do this at random. The second I sent an email to Vizio about the issue. Got a response in just about an hour. Their recommendation was to unplug plug everything, all the connection cables and the power cable. Then press and hold the on off button for about thirty seconds, before reconnecting everything. That did the trick, the problem has not recurred since the fix was done. 

I like the style, and though the remote is small and does not have a qwerty keyboard ( a minor annoyance) it i does work well and is reasonably easy to navigate through the menus.The colors are vibrant and after going through all the settings and then making my own custom settings, I am quite pleased with the picture quality. I do not use the TVs speakers since I connect it directly to the home theater sound system so I cannot really comment on that feature, though I have never really heard any TV speakers that sound all that good, especially when compared to a good sound system. I read a few comments about the stand that comes with the system. Some said they did not think it was not a secure as it might be. I find the stand to be more than sufficient to handle the set with no problem.

I was a little leery of the Vizio brand since I had heard of it but had never really know anyone who owned one, but I decided for the price and features that I would take the chance and I am very pleased with the TV and the support from Vizio. Great TV - Great price and so far great support. I t was delivered on time, and it well packed and the packaging was Eco friendly for the most part. Rather than using styrofoam peanuts they used cardboard chips. There is styrofoam they use for packing but not as much as some set sets that I have seen. I don't think you can wrong with this set. 


E320i-A0 32-inch Slim Tv

No comments:

Post a Comment